The SatKing Pro Max Fully automatic motorised satellite TV dish system is the most advanced system on the Australian market, utilising the latest in flat panel antenna design. This motorised satellite system suits Foxtel and VAST satellite TV. The unit has dual LNB outputs to suit twin tuner STB’s like Foxtel IQ/Austar MyStar and VAST twin tuner receivers.
The SatKing Pro Max is very simple to use simply turn the unit on and the built in GPS system will locate your required satellite very fast. Another great benefit of having a built in GPS system is that if you forget to return the unit to the home position the motorised dish will automatically retract once the vehicle is travelling above 10Kph (the unit does require 12v or 24v power).
Flat panel satellite antennas also take up a great deal less space on the roof of your van leaving you with more choices for the exact location on your roof in between solar panels and air conditioners. Flat panel satellite TV antennas offer higher signal gain than equivalent size offset round type satellite TV dishes. The SatKing Pro Max moves on 3 axis meaning the old days of having to manually get up on the roof of the van to adjust LNB skew (turning the LNB clockwise or anti clockwise) when you are travelling from say Melbourne across to Adelaide and then to Perth are gone. The complete head of the antenna simply adjust automatically for you. Automatic skew will also improve the signal quality to assist you further.
The Promax can receive both DVBS and DVBS2 transponders (SD & HD MPEG4), this means the Promax can actually tune to all transponders available on both Optus C1 and D3. The added bonus of having the DVBS2 tuner already built in is that when Foxtel goes completely MPEG4 the Promax will continue to work (VAST is already MPEG4). Many other units on the market only can tune to the older MPEG2 signals, that is fine today but in the future you will have problems.
The SatKing Pro Max is precision made for Harsh Australian conditions, it is rugged in construction with all main drive gears being metal for long life. The unit is backed with a 3 year Australian warranty. The unit is made in Korea, Korea is famous for making high quality and latest technology products.
Peace of mind, this unit is supported by SatKing’s 1300 Help line (4 staff) to assist with your initial set up and support you as required along all of your travels. SatKing is a large Australian owned company with a government approved satellite receiver so we are here to stay!
- Fully automatic self aligning
- Pre-Programmed to receive VAST and Foxtel/Austar
- Recently upgraded to provide Australia wide coverage (excluding the tip of Cape York)
- Flat panel design offers the most compact size with big performance
- Dual output LNB as standard to suit twin tuner STB’s
- Built in 24 Channel GPS to find satellites fast
- Not affected by wind like the large round dishes that need to be retracted when windy and cause picture break up's when the wind blows
- Last position memory to save on search times
- Suitable for Caravan, motorhome, motor vehicle and camping use
- Automatic retraction when you exceed 10KPH, unit must be powered
- Automatic LNB skew
- Powerful DC motors with metal gears
- Can be self installed, detailed instructions and roof mount included
- 3 Year warranty
- 1300 Number help line (with no answering machine)
- Made for harsh Australian conditions
- Requires less roof area than conventional dish antenna's with a big arm, so you can position the unit where you want on the roof of the van
- Made in Korea
Installations to be done at our Gin Gin Store only.
We have completed hundreds of automatic satellite system in the many years we have been operating, we guarantee you an extremely neat and professional job.